Cx-7 Logos

1st of all, I've had my cx-7 for about a month now and loving it.

I had been driving a 2000 wrangler for the past 6 years, man what a difference in ride.

Anyway, I want to remove the cx-7, mazda, and mazda logos from my rear hatch door.

Are those simply stuck on with double sided tape or do they have little stubs that stick into the actual rear door?

The cx-7 has all of the toys.

Next up, installing a mac-mini, damn mazda for not having an aux-in on the stereo system.

I have attached a pic of my car, not sure where/if it will show up

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 447
I know on the RX-8 the Mazda logo has tabs into the sheetmetal, the RX-8 logo does not. Can't promise it's the same for the CX-7.

mr.weatherman said:
1st of all, I've had my cx-7 for about a month now and loving it.

I had been driving a 2000 wrangler for the past 6 years, man what a difference in ride.

Anyway, I want to remove the cx-7, mazda, and mazda logos from my rear hatch door.

Are those simply stuck on with double sided tape or do they have little stubs that stick into the actual rear door?

The cx-7 has all of the toys.

Next up, installing a mac-mini, damn mazda for not having an aux-in on the stereo system.

I have attached a pic of my car, not sure where/if it will show up

My Mazda 6 came off with a hairdryer, just had adhiesive on them! I want to do the same to my 7, just a little jittery :)

mr.weatherman said:

Have you taken them off yet? Any pics?
-Gary

02589 said:
The word mazda is one piece with 3 pins holding it in. If you take it off, you will have 3 holes with pin receptacles in them.

Bummer - didn't expect that

Back