Jacking points??

Getting ready for a oil change in a few days, where is the best/"correct" jacking point on a Mz5? I was gonna use the middle of the crossmember, but thought I'd get some input first.
My Mz6 has a cutout in the bumper cover/ bottom shield for the jack.

Ended jacking it up behind the front wheels. I hate ramps but I may have to buy them for this car. Man, is this thing low! Couldn't get the jack under the crossmember! Well, I could but I couldn't pump the handle as it was tight against the body.
About as easy as my Mz6 but the 5 took longer to get the under cover off. If the hole in the cover was under the filter this would be a 10 Min job!

jacking points? uuummmmmm, your bed, the shower, your living room couch? Just make sure to shut the blinds and use tissues! (jerkit)

(lol, dude, I'm sorry for that filth... I just couldn't resist! (lol2))

065 said:
Ended jacking it up behind the front wheels. I hate ramps but I may have to buy them for this car. Man, is this thing low! Couldn't get the jack under the crossmember! Well, I could but I couldn't pump the handle as it was tight against the body.
About as easy as my Mz6 but the 5 took longer to get the under cover off. If the hole in the cover was under the filter this would be a 10 Min job!

Low?????

Try jacking up a C5. You need jacking pucks to avoid damaging the body, and even a low profile jack won't go under the side near the front unless you have a perfectly level surface.

Back