Buying a MS6 tomorrow.

JokerFMJ

I'm buying a brand new Speed6 tomorrow. I have some questions, though, that ya'll may be able to answer.

What can I upgrade on this car?

I know I can upgrade the exhaust system, but as far as performance, what else can I upgrade? Can I actually get a bigger turbo for it or is it built in so that it's not practical?

I don't know a lot about cars but I know some people that would love to do this kind of work with me if I bought the parts - but I'd need some ideas on what kind of things to upgrade...

So any ideas?

Thanks.

you obviously don't know much about upgrading anything...
because you can upgrade everything. There arent parts out yet for this car. Other than intake, exhaust, BOV.

Get used to the car first and then think about upgrading parts because there isnt anything you can't upgrade.

nvmsp said:
because you can upgrade everything. There arent parts out yet for this car. Other than intake, exhaust, BOV.

Get used to the car first and then think about upgrading parts because there isnt anything you can't upgrade.

very good point. once u get a good feel of the car and u know your car , then go to the next step of mods

nvmsp said:

Yes, I know you can upgrade everything, but my point was more along the lines of, "What kind of parts are on the market for that model."

So let me ask this:

If you could only upgrade 3 things, what would they be and why?

I think only parts so far are ... intake, some type of Exhaust, and a BOV kit.

FMIC + BOV is what I would want to do with the car but I don't think one is out yet.

But exhaust is usually somewhat cheap and is a sure way to get more power.

FMIC is being developed by CPE. They should also be releasing their downpipe soon.

The intake would be worth it to me just for the sound. You can actually hear the engine as well as the stock bov. But it does add some performance. There are some dyno charts on CPEs website as well as 6club.

Back