Mine Mom's CX-7

zentrandi

:
03 PSM WRX Wag, 01 EGM Pro LX20 (RIP), 07 TSM CX7 GT
Mine Mom's CX-7 // PIX UP //

We just ordered a sport and will come in on the 17th and taken home on the 19th after accessories!!!

It's icy blue

Pix up later

**********EDIT*************

So we got a Silver Mica Grand Touring instead. Pix up page 2. =)

Last edited:
Mom will enjoy - Maybe she'll let you.

Mom, of course. But you can include one of the car for the purists out there.(ughdance)

Waiting can be excruciating...

zentrandi said:
a little more than a week and that baby comes home

It's hard waiting isn't it?? I ordered a Mazda RX8 brand new almost 3 years ago and the wait is rough! I get a little obsessive when I like a car and want it!! See...I am on these forums, I visit the dealer, look at my brochures and wait!!! Hoping to get a white or red one in the early fall!! Post pics asap when your Mom gets the Icy Blue! Cool car!!!

Well - the 17th was day before yesterday.
Did it come?
Are you and Mom too busy driving to post a pic or two?
Do you like it?
Wuzzup?

Patience?

Dude, pay attention to the first post... they're not getting it until today, the 19th because of accessories being installed. Maybe you need more practice at being patient?

Last edited:
actually, there was an error on the delivery. I've been asking whats up. Seems that it is still in Dallas, getting final assembly of stuffs. Im soooo excited

Hang in there . . . we're waiting with bated breath.

I'm not sure what we baited it with, though.

looks like we might get a Touring instead of a sport from another dealer...

Take your time about it. Get what you want. And get only what you want. Don't let today's availibility issues become next year's "I wish I hadda's"

Back