Owners of dropped 5'

808mz5

:
Mazda 5
I'm debating on dropping the 5. The only thing that is holding me back is the ride quality. For those who dropped the 5, how is the ride after the drop on the stock shocks? Any imput would be much appreciated.

i dropped my car on h&r's (1.3" drop) and it felt really good on turns at high speeds but sooner or later you'll need better struts as mine feels like crap now. It might also be good to get a sway bar and such to stiffen up the ride. But if all your going for is looks then just get springs or coilovers.

I just posted this same exact thing in the topic about chrome rims, but it applies here too... fucy626 dropped his 5 and it looks great. Maybe PM him if you wanna know how it's working out. Here's a pic of his 5 and the link to the topic about his car.

DSC03097.JPG

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123635897

P5MoJo said:
i dropped my car on h&r's (1.3" drop) and it felt really good on turns at high speeds but sooner or later you'll need better struts as mine feels like crap now. It might also be good to get a sway bar and such to stiffen up the ride. But if all your going for is looks then just get springs or coilovers.

How do you P5 people keep screwing up and posting about the wrong car(Mazda5)?

(peep)

Benfolio said:
How do you P5 people keep screwing up and posting about the wrong car(Mazda5)?

(peep)
Hey just relax there Ben it was obviously an accident..........I saw dropped 5 thinkin it was about The P5. So just relax and disregard his post.

AKYellow said:
Hey just relax there Ben it was obviously an accident..........I saw dropped 5 thinkin it was about The P5. So just relax and disregard his post.
This is just a shot in the dark, but I don't think he was being totally serious.

Latest posts

Back