Rain Sencer

the black one

:
2007 CX 7
my Bro got mazda3 with auto rain sencer i got cx7 without i don't think even it has option for that....(i loved rain sencer....) maybe 2008 model gonna has one..oh i found some funny driver side seat has back pocket but somehow pass side don't have backpocket.....(i wonder why???)

Ah, you mean sensor. You spelled it wrong multiple times and your grammar is a little off. I do not believe you are old enough to be driving.

I noticed that oddity about the seatback pocket on mine too.

Ah, you mean sensor. You spelled it wrong multiple times and your grammar is a little off. I do not believe you are old enough to be driving.
Or.......maybe english just isn't his first language? :rolleyes:

G-Papi said:
I noticed that oddity about the seatback pocket on mine too.

Yeah, seems odd. Passenger seatback is where I'd keep maps if I didn't have the nav.

Oh, I think we purchased our vehicles from the same dealer... Whitten Bros?

Yeah we did. Whitten Bros it is.

It is strange about the seatback pockets 'cause the passenger side is accessible from the driver seat, and that was my preferred choice.

btw you must have read my post about the Advantage program.

G-Papi said:
Yeah we did. Whitten Bros it is.

It is strange about the seatback pockets 'cause the passenger side is accessible from the driver seat, and that was my preferred choice.

btw you must have read my post about the Advantage program.

Yeah, no way am I driving 98 miles each way for svc. :)

I was pretty happy with the Whitten Bros experience. I faxed a request for quote back in February, and they gave me a better offer than I was getting up in DC. They also had a much better selection. Win win.

Back