Touch up paint

When I got my 2001 Tribute (in like Sepetember of 2000), it came with a little lipstick tube like container of sparkly silver paint, complete with little brush.

Alas, I find I already have a chip on my Black Cherry Mica CX-7. Does anyone know if they have little touch up paints available?

Since the color is so much darker than the Black Cherry Mica used on the 6, I'd be worried that anything labeled Black Cherry Mica would really match the 6 instead of the CX-7.

Any advice?

080669 said:
When I got my 2001 Tribute (in like Sepetember of 2000), it came with a little lipstick tube like container of sparkly silver paint, complete with little brush.

Alas, I find I already have a chip on my Black Cherry Mica CX-7. Does anyone know if they have little touch up paints available?

Since the color is so much darker than the Black Cherry Mica used on the 6, I'd be worried that anything labeled Black Cherry Mica would really match the 6 instead of the CX-7.

Any advice?

Don't worry; once you complete your Mazda mfr survey, they'll send you a bottle of touch-up paint. Takes about 1 month- 8 weeks after delivery.
I received the paint on the last 3 Mazdas I've owned (and all within the last 12 months...)

Back