2007 Mazda 5 Official Changes PDF file

goodguy

Attached is the official response from Mazda re M5 changes for 07'.
Also, delivery should be late September or October.

Attachments

• 2007 MAZDA5 Product Changes.pdf
    26.4 KB · Views: 475
WHOA... the grand touring package adds some really nice stuff. Can you get the 5 in dark cherry mica? Picture a dark cherry mica 5 with black leather interior, black taillight and headlight bezels, and HIDs mmmmmm

I already want to trade in mine just for Black headlight/tail light, HID, and leather :O
God, please let me win the next lottory! I'm not greedy, just a black5 with above options is enough :p

Is 2007 Leather Really Full Leather?

Hey everybody. I'm in the market for a 5, but waiting for the 2007 to arrive to get some of the new goodies, especially the heated seats (Chicago is C-O-L-D). I emailed Mazda last week about the so-called "leather-trimmed seats" that will be in the 2007 Grand Touring version, and received a reply back indicating that "leather-trimmed" means they are only leather on the sides, not full leather.

Anybody else heard any more about this? It seems beyond stupid to me that they would consider it an upgrade to offer leather only on the sides of the seats, so I'm not sure I really believe what Mazda says. On the other hand, it was straight from Mazda, not a dealer, and I've got the email to prove it!
:bs:

Still no traction control? No ESP? No light grey or beige interior option? I would take any of these before the HID lights. Glad I picked up my 06 with the longer bumper to bumper warranty, and saved enough picking it up at the end of the year to cover an upgrade on the powertrain coverage to 7yrs, 100k miles. Though the dark cherry color sounds intriguing. (cheers2)

As for the "leather-trimmed seats", they could be of two varieties:

"Leather Seating Surfaces" as I know Nissan calls it, where every piece that your body touches when you sit on the seat is leather. That means the sides and back of the seat are vinyl.

If they said leather only on the sides, it might mean that the center strip of the seat will be a pseudo-suede or something like that.

Oh and opus-- Dark Cherry is a REALLY sweet looking color. I've seen it on an RX-8 (Shinka Edition) and a Mazdaspeed 6, and wow it's so good looking.

Back