Got my new CX-7 yesterday!

G-Papi

:
'07 Mazda6s Grand Touring Automatic 5D Tropical Island Blue
Played the game - then got tired of wishing. Got an "off-the-truck" CX-7 yesterday. Sadly I traded the '04 Mazda6s that had just turned 51K.

All I can say is WOW! It's quicker, and nearly as nimble as the old Zoomzoom. The interior seems lacking in thoughtful things, (like vanity mirror lights, and eyeglass case overhead) but - it's a winner.

Black with leather interior. it's loaded except for the technology package.

A pic

Still has the old tag that was transferred from the '04 Mazda6 - 'till the title is ready.

Attachments

• DSCF1846.JPG
    DSCF1846.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 873
Not feeling the tail lights but sweet car overall. That is a nice color and if your can keep it clean (nearly impossible) it will turn alot of heads. I recommend using some turtle wax ICE.

Seriously considering this as my next ride... Just waiting to see what E-plan will get me and how the MS3 works out.

Right about the cleaning. The mazda6 was black and bugs were a nightmare. I expect to have greater problems with the light leather interior. At least I'm through transporting grandbabies with gummi bears, though. lol

Thanx for the compliments.

Attachments

• DSCF1848.JPG
    DSCF1848.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 684
  • DSCF1845.JPG
    DSCF1845.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 784
Headlights look mean too, but toss the tires that have the fugly non-sporty looking tire tread, they seem out of place on such a sporty looking vehicle. You need some nice directional tires on that puppy. Perhaps some BF goodrich KDW 2, Kumho Ecsta MX, Yokahama parada spec 2, or Hankook Ventus K104.

G-Papi said:
Still has the old tag that was transferred from the '04 Mazda6 - 'till the title is ready.

Nice looking ride. Love the black, it really sets off all the small chrome accents, makes them stand out.
I've got a black truck, have fun keeping that thing shiny black instead of grey.

Welcome to the club! Love the ride...black is a perfect color for that car. What's hanging from your mirror? Does it not blind you from sun reflections?

It's an egg with crystals set in it. When the sun hits it, it sends tiny rainbow sparkles thru the cabin.

It's never bothered me with flashes and stuff like that, though people behind me with high beams on may get flashes of blue, green, or red.

I've done similar items for years. Hang them on nylon fishing line.

I love the taillights, the CX-7 looks awesome from the back!!
I have one coming for September.

Back