circle on front bumper, what's it for?

jandree22

:
2007 Mazda5
pho_gallery_MZ5_ext19.jpg

What's the little circle for on the front bumper... located right in between the passenger side fog light and Mazda emblem?

I've seen this on other cars too...

jandree22 said:
pho_gallery_MZ5_ext19.jpg

What's the little circle for on the front bumper... located right in between the passenger side fog light and Mazda emblem?

I've seen this on other cars too...

If you look in your owner's manual, that is a cover for when you have your car towed. You have to pry this cover open, and attach a hook thru the bumper. Thehook located in the trunk of the 5.

His back-ordered-5 is not there yet, so I guess he didn't have the owner's manual yet.
But before I got my 5, I already downloaded the PDF manual, and read it over and over. (ughdance)

gemino said:
His back-ordered-5 is not there yet, so I guess he didn't have the owner's manual yet.
But before I got my 5, I already downloaded the PDF manual, and read it over and over. (ughdance)

oops, ok, sorry, WHEN you get your owner's manual . . .
Nice to see you on this forum too, gemino.

martman said:
oops, ok, sorry, WHEN you get your owner's manual . . .
Nice to see you on this forum too, gemino.
Yeap hehe, any other forums should I visit beside here, Mpvclub and bcmazda3?

haha, thanks guys

and good idea about the owners manual! I'm downloading it now... something good to do in the meantime while I wait for them to get a move on it in Hiroshima :)

gemino said:
Yeap hehe, any other forums should I visit beside here, Mpvclub and bcmazda3?

Not that I know of. The three you metioned are pretty much the THE forums I frequent as well.

Good luck with you '5' jandree, and let us know when you get it.

Latest posts

Back