A quick personal message from me...

jandree22

:
2007 Mazda5
It was brought to my attention by an anonymous fellow member that some of my posts on this site have been less than favorable in their eyes (as well as others) and they have consequently reported me on the issue. I respect the opinions and views of everyone on this site and it is NOT my intention at all to talk down to anyone or the Mazda5 itself. One of the downfalls of communication over the internet is that relatively innocent comment can be misinterpretted as being malicious. I have a sarcastic sense of humor, so this of course contributes. One such example that I know of is this topic I started about the "Mazda5 losing money on each sale." I feel I've definately been misunderstood here and all I was trying to say is that the Mazda5 is an unbelievable deal for what you get, and I was trying to give credit to Mazda for pulling it off as a great success.... this is why I'm buying one.

Regardless, I will think twice about what I'm posting in the future and I'm sorry that I've brought the site down. Please understand it wasn't my intent at all. It's a great resource for a car that has little known about it here in the US. I got off on the wrong foot and I'm asking for a second chance. I'm not expecting any replies to this topic, although if you want to express anything on the issue you're more than welcome.

Once again, sorry.
Joel

Last edited:
People who get all butthurt over the internet should get a life. I thought your question about Mazda losing money was retarded, but so what? I wouldn't stress about it if I were you. This is an internet DISCUSSION FORUM. If all opinions are not welcome here, there's plenty other places to take discussions. I just found www.mpvclub.com and it seems there's alot more 5 discussion over there.

My apologies too...

Hey Joel,
I just need to add that I probably didn't read or think as well as I should have in my recent reply to that post. My sincere apologize (as I added to the other tread too). One of the things I love about this site is that it isn't just a lot of personal bashing - which really turns me off of most blogs. Let's keep things friendly and informative, and if I said anything otherwise, I do apologize
-John McGlynn
Phantom Blue

Not a problem John, thanks for your reply.

I personally don't have any issues with anyone on this site. I'm a member of several other non-related boards with a total post count of over 5,000 I bet and I've never been confronted with this type of concern before, so I was taken off guard. I respect the non-bashing environment here and find it refreshing, but yet, I don't think that means you can't have a civil disagreement/discussion about a topic, either. What good is a discussion forum if all you're doing is spreading sunshine and flowers and agreeing 100% of the time? Oh well, no hard feelings to anyone... just wanted to clear up what I'm all about :)

I didn't see anything objectionable in anything you have posted.

Nothing to see here, move along... :)

Back