Cx-9 Is Here

shawnmp5

I just sat in the CX-9. We have one in town (Redlands) Ist not out on the lot yet but all the salesmen were walking around it and I had to see what had all there attention. It was the CX-9. Its pretty impressive in person, I had been down playing it and was like another crossover vehicle, but now Im eating my words. ITS NICE. They were going to put it on the floor room today. Its now in my mind as a though. It remind me more of the mercades R class or the Pacifica. Im going to try to go back and get some pics, but everyone be ready to start seeing them.

shawnmp5 said:
I just sat in the CX-9. We have one in town (Redlands) Ist not out on the lot yet but all the salesmen were walking around it and I had to see what had all there attention. It was the CX-9. Its pretty impressive in person, I had been down playing it and was like another crossover vehicle, but now Im eating my words. ITS NICE. They were going to put it on the floor room today. Its now in my mind as a though. It remind me more of the mercades R class or the Pacifica. Im going to try to go back and get some pics, but everyone be ready to start seeing them.

That was the CX-7 you were looking at. The CX-9 won't be out until around Christmas time.

Back