How many miles?

Rocket

As a competitive person, I thought I would try to create a thread I thought I could "win". So, how many miles have you put on your 5? I bought mine on December 23rd, and today I turned 11,700 miles!

As a tip of the hat to our Canadian friends, especially since my wife is from Sudbury, I respect that you are on the preferred metric system. But, since Americans are dolt on the system, could you be so kind as to convert your clicks to miles?

Best of luck to all of the entrants, with nothing more than bragging rights to the winner!

I think Rocket would prefer us count

No wonder us Canadian's are so damn smart!!

Oh yeah... back on topic - bought ours July 25/05 and have 11800km or for those without a calculator... that's 7332miles

We live on the southern tip of Vancouver Island so its tough to rack up the clicks.

Last edited:
We bought ours exactly three months ago - February 25th and I have 5442 miles on it.

ladygrey said:
We bought ours exactly three months ago - February 25th and I have 5442 miles on it.
Damn. It's scary how close to ours that is. Feb 28, and about 5500 or so.

dommo_g said:
Damn. It's scary how close to ours that is. Feb 28, and about 5500 or so.

That is a little freaky, especially given that I remember that a good chunk of those miles were put on during road trips out west for both of us. I think it would have been hilarious if we had seen each other somewhere between Vegas and here.

I was actually surprised at how low mine is (when you factor out the road trip). I started a new job in January, much closer to home - I used to drive way more than I am now.

Mine is just about to turn two months old and I've put just over 1700 on mine :D

We have another road trip coming up this Saturday so that's going to add an additional 2,000 at least :)

I'm just over 20,000 already.

My one year anniversary of ownership is comming up on July 12 (my car is believed to be the first Mazda 5 sold in Kentucky) and it got me wondering how many miles people have on their 5s too.

Besides the recall, a broken windsheild (rock hit it on highway) and the driver front seat stitching comming out I've had no problems with the car at all. My wish list for improvement areas are: I want some air vents to blow AC in the back. The ones under the seat are not adequate. The radio just plain sucks in the sound output department. Other than that my wife and I love the car.

Our Mazda 5 joined the family exactly 6 days ago today. 190 miles so far. Yup, you read that right. 190 miles and loving every mile (kilometer) driving it.

I just clicked over the 30k mark! Based on my last post that is 9000 miles since June '06. Our pace is slowing thankfully.

Back