My Mazda5 With Few Mods

fucy626

2006 Whitewater Pearl Mazda5 Touring 4 speed auto transmission
OEM Nav.
Mods so far:
limo tints all around 5%?
HID 6000K
Axis wheels "Matrix 19" X8 with Toyo T1-R 225/35/19" all around, NO Rubbing issue at all, with 6 passengers on the car, no problem(omg)
H&R sport lower spring.
Short antenna
Sound systems
OEM All Weather Floor Mats
OEM Moonroof Deflector
OEM Rear Bumper Step Plate
universal muffler ( custom welded)
DSC03100.JPG

DSC03099.JPG

DSC03097.JPG

DSC03094.JPG

DSC03095.JPG

Last edited:
I was gonna go with 18's. I guess 19's it is. How much of a decline in ride quality did you notice? I'm sure you pick up all the little bumps in the road alot more clearly now. Is it at all unreasonable? And what offset are the wheels in?
And where did you get the springs and for how much? Tirerack.com still doesn't have a part number for them.

Damn. Did I ask enough questions?

Looks really slick...I like it (2thumbs)...just about the perfect stance!

It's nice to see some modded 5's show up on the forum...How does it feel at high speeds? What are your plans for the next mod?

That does look good:)

I wouldn't mind modding my 5, but I got rid of my Mustang and told myself that I was going to be practical. Buying 19" tires in my book just isn't practical.

Matt

forgot to mention
I have my own shop, and its my company car =)
if you guys need anything, let me know(first)

WOW is all I could say. That looks really good. Your 5 looks really well done. A+++++++++

fucy626 said:
forgot to mention
I have my own shop, and its my company car =)
if you guys need anything, let me know(first)

That's a cool company ride!

Note that you will need Authorized Vendor status if you wish to do business on Mazda Forums / MazdaV.com...Click here to apply!

Great work! Nice choice in rims, I would have never pictured 19's on a 5, thanks for the visual.

I will ask again, any future mods planned?

5% all around is crazy... do you roll your windows down at night to see while you are backing up?!:) ok, I admit to it. I had my '88 honda civic hatchback tinted 5% all around but I also had my front window tinted at 35%. I was the 1st person pulled over in Kettering after the State of Ohio made the tint law at 50% up front doors and back window. Mine registerd 3%...

Looks good.

Last edited:
holy s*** thats thing actually looks real sweet when i clicked on the post and saw modded mazda 5 i thought O God but u know what i actually really think it looks hot lol (first)

Very nice mods friend.... please package all your mods and ship em to my house free of charge thanks for playin.

I want to see a 5 with some custom body mods such as larger molded sid sills and front air dam work.

where did you find the short antenna???
I need one.
My garage is quite low and the antenna scrapes the garage door, twisting and binding, especially when backing while getting out.
Did you replace the whole antenna or only the screw-on wip?
Thanks

Back