Video Mazda 5 Review Auto123

"Not bad, eh?" lol, sorry... I just couldn't help but focus more on his accent than the damn car (canada)

Okay, enough bashing our neighbor to the north, it's a good find. Thanks for posting!

I, too, loved the accent!

I chuckled each time he said Maz-da as in Matt instead of Ma-zda as in "mom".

Matt

Zoom5Zoom said:
Here is a link for a great short Video on the Mazda 5. Hope you enjoy

http://www.auto123.com/en/info/news/videos,view.spy?artid=61488&mailid=20060518

Just so all our friends south of the 49th parallel are on the same page - this video is in the WINTER - we don't have that much snow all the time!! haha

And for the record - even I got a kick out of that dude's accent - French Canadian with a touch of Italian - multiculturalism at its finest!!!

Canada Rocks!!!(canada)

1. I figured that vid was shot in summer(shocked)

2. Its funny that they were given a Whitewater Pearl to test in winter! That car got lost in the background at times.

3. I watched some of the other vids, man is the Canadian winter harsh on keeping the engine compartment clean!

Matt

Just cleaned mine Matt..... one thing here is not only do we need to polish more often but we have to maintain under the hood and underbody also. Mine is spotless lol

Zoom5Zoom said:
The tested GT was a stick w/ac at 23895 but as an automatic it's MSRP is 24895 confirmed....

Still a GT doesn't start at 24895. His as tested price might have been 248995, with goodies added, but That's the first review I've ever seen where the reviewer said the Car started at a certain price, When ahe sould have said, that his as tested price was 24895 with his options. It's pretty standard stuff for car reviews

Back