Gi: Mazdaspeed Protege Key Chains?

Would you buy a Mazdaspeed Protege Key chain if I made them?

msp_keychain.jpg

They'd be about $15 and made of all metal.

-rick
spaz

It's funny to me that you guys (I had an MSP myself) are so damn picky about the products you can get for your car. I mean you have a limited edition car with very very limited aftermarket... yet you guys are more nit-picky and penny-pinching than any other car group I've ever worked with. I mean no offense with this statement, it's just an observation.

These key chains would be limited run (50-100), custom made (in the USA), with high-quality all metal construction. Yes, if I were to have 2500 of these made I could sell them for $10 shipped. But by the looks of this thread I'd have a hard time moving 50 let alone 100.

I'm only trying to offer you guys products that no one else does... products that your cars aren't considered "popular" enough to have big companies make. All these factors drive the cost(s) of this type of product up.

/rant

Like I said, I mean no offense to anyone here by my statement, I'm just trying to get you to understand where I'm coming from.

well i woulda bought one i think they are cool and im gunna have 2 agree we def do pay a pretty penny for mods b/c of the limited after market people can charge a shitload

Like I said. I had an MSP, so I know all about it. Don't get me wrong. I know some mods cost an arse load. But I see more people complaining about that fact than I see people buying those parts.

Back