Turbo Gauge

Im not positive that this belongs here so i apologize if i got it screwed up. Anyway...

Im looking for a SMALL turbo boost gauge. Something that can be mounted on the column that doesnt obstruct the speedo and tach gauges. Maybe something about 1/2 the standard size. I initially thought that i would be satisfied with a digital gauge but i think that i'd rather have the good old round ones..Im posting this cause searching doesnt really yeild anything to do with the MS6 and its gauge mounting limitations

Doesn anyone here have an idea as to where i can get one of these. Im still such a noob when it comes to the turbo's but i am trying to learn..

stussy2870 said:
Im not positive that this belongs here so i apologize if i got it screwed up. Anyway...

Im looking for a SMALL turbo boost gauge. Something that can be mounted on the column that doesnt obstruct the speedo and tach gauges. Maybe something about 1/2 the standard size. I initially thought that i would be satisfied with a digital gauge but i think that i'd rather have the good old round ones..Im posting this cause searching doesnt really yeild anything to do with the MS6 and its gauge mounting limitations

Doesn anyone here have an idea as to where i can get one of these. Im still such a noob when it comes to the turbo's but i am trying to learn..

Your best bet would be to get on ebay, buy and or bid on a 2 inch and 1/16th gauge. It could be autometer, stewart warner, etc. Then get a universal mounting pod. I got mine from Buschur Racing.

Back