Any CX-7 sightings?

Vision67

By now (7-May) I thought this car would be available. I have yet to see one at a dealer.

Have any of you seen or driven one yet?

What is the hold up? (huh)

CX-7's have arrived at port in Vancouver. Someone there go down to Fraser Wharves and get some pics!!!

I saw my first CX-7 on the road today in Richmond Hill, Ontario!!

Icy blue metallic -- it was like the colour of cyan / silver. Nice looking but I'd probably pick a different colour.

Anyone living around that area... you can keep an eye out for this driver :) He's probably getting off work or something. He was at the intersection of 16th and Woodbine, going north on Woodbine at 6:30pm.

Sorry no pics.

Not sure where he got it from.. or if this was a test drive car? The license plate was not one of those temporary test driving ones.

Update:
Checked with dealer @ Avante Mazda, he said that probably 2nd week to middle of June we'll be ready to test drive. In the upcoming weeks they are going to head to Mazda Canada head office and take a look/drive the vehicles themselves.

Oh and the blue CX-7 was probably from Mazda head office. Press vehicle for review.

Last edited:
Call to my dealer in Los Angeles indicated that their firts cars were due in next week, per computer printout from Mazda. With five cars due in week 3 of May and another 7 cars in 4th week of May.

seen a couple on the roads around DC. havent actually gone to a dealer to check one out.

Dealer in Richmond, VA has gotten a couple of truckloads. Look at my pix to get your hint.

Google Earth has got me started! lol

I went to the dealer today and saw a couple of CX-7s, one of the nicest SUVs i have ever seen, but my mom (the buyer,lol) is thinking of getting either the CX-7, Mazda5 or the Mazda3 (i think she should go for the MS6 lol), the problem is that for the price of a fully loaded 3 or 5 (including navi) you can get the really basic CX-7

MazdaBoi318 said:
tell her to get a 3.....it is more fiminate!

yea i like the 3 better than the 5, the 5 looks like more of a kid hauler than the 3 (no offense to 5 owners, i still like the 5)(go figure i'm the youngest son and I already have my car)

Just saw my first copper red turning into Tim Hortons on Leslie and 16th (Ontario) this morning at 9:00AM. Was it one of you guys who visit the forum?! :D

The guy was wearing a nice set of sunglasses too.

Illinois sightings...

I am in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and the dealers here have a couple per dealer and that's it. A few more coming end of May. I have seen in person the red, the grey, the platinum. Red is the best so far out of those three....grey is bland, platinum a little better....not much. I am thinking the blue, the white, the dark Cherry and the red are all winners! Black is nice too. I am dying to see a blue and a white one!! Zoom, Zoom!!

cruzdreamer said:
I am in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and the dealers here have a couple per dealer and that's it. A few more coming end of May. I have seen in person the red, the grey, the platinum. Red is the best so far out of those three....grey is bland, platinum a little better....not much. I am thinking the blue, the white, the dark Cherry and the red are all winners! Black is nice too. I am dying to see a blue and a white one!! Zoom, Zoom!!
OOOPs!!! I meant end of JUNE!! It's chilly here and it feels like May!!

yea I actually seen a red one in the Gladstone/Bedminster, NJ about a month ago. Thats where my office is. Car looks ****** sweet!

DiS said:
yea I actually seen a red one in the Gladstone/Bedminster, NJ about a month ago. Thats where my office is. Car looks ****** sweet!

I live in Hunterdon Cty and own a CX-7 Copper Red. I have family in Bernardsville and was there just about a month ago.

I should have waved ........

Back