new 5 owner here

bmo

Just brought it home last night!!!
Man this thing is cool. To bad its for my wife. We were leasing a Honda accord, and wanted to buy this time. Looked around for awhile until one came into my work.(I am a car audio installer) And thought it was pretty cool. Called the dealership and a week later I got it.
Just wanted to shout out and say hello

Bmo

bmo said:
Just brought it home last night!!!
Man this thing is cool. To bad its for my wife. We were leasing a Honda accord, and wanted to buy this time. Looked around for awhile until one came into my work.(I am a car audio installer) And thought it was pretty cool. Called the dealership and a week later I got it.
Just wanted to shout out and say hello

Bmo

Welcome to our Zoom-Zoom land!!! What color and model did you pick? I have the carbon-grey Touring. It is a very awesone car with reasonable price. I saw lots of them in Asia last year and wanted to get one for myself. Enjoy the ride!!!

I got a 06 sport in Platinum silver with black cloth. 5-speed, I didn't tell the wife it was stick, she found out when I brought it home... It was funny she tried to start it and looked at me like aahhh it won't start...? I smiled and said push in the clutch. She got over it thou when we went for a drive.

Bmo

Definitely get the 5 speed - it's a blast! I refuse to drive automatics, the manual availability was the primary reason we bought this car.

niiiiiice and welcome. definitely post pics. since you're a car audio installer, you can probably hook it up with some nice sounds :)

Back