hello, i'm seriously considering a 5

hello everyone, my name is Sandy and I am seriously considering a mazda 5!!
-Over the weekend some of my relatives came up from Maryland, My sister drives a tiburon and she has two kids (8 & 14) so they all fit in the tiburon, along with her husband for short city drives, but on a long trip like this they need something bigger! So i'm outside in the yard watching my son (14) and my husband play football when this little POD drives up. after they all get out and say hello I ask "what is that thing" and my sister says "oh its a mazda 5" I AM IN LOVE!!! it was that greensilver color, I asked her if she got it to replace the tiburon and she said she had rented it! (oh yay i can still buy one) then shes like c'mon I will take you for a drive, so I immediately notice all of the room, and I am drooling over the navigation and all the little gizmos.
-After about 5 minuets she pulls over and asks me if I want to drive?? Of course I agreed, THIS THING IS AWESOME.
- So anyways I loved it, and today my son and I went to the mazda dealer and checked one out a little closer. It has so much room, but I was a little frusturated with the dealer, nobody attacked me as soon as I walked in the door! I wanted to test drive one and mabye buy TODAY!! but no they just all walked by.

So anyways i'm buying one in 3 weeks to a month i think it will be either black, or silver and mabye red, a touring with the navi i think too.

I LOVE THIS EURO POD!!

Good luck and welcome to the club. One of the first things that I noticed too, was the great amount of interior space - from the outside, next to other mini-vans, suv's and such - it looks so small, then you get in and it feels spacious.

BTW - my brother just bought one also - so even if your sister bought one - you could both be owners, right? (sibling bonding)

Welcome to the forums!!! My wife and I just bought our Mazda 5 two weeks ago, and we also got the Stellar Greensilver color in the fully loaded Touring Model...This car is easily the best vehicle I've ever driven...We're just recently married and starting our family, and this seemd like the best choice in transportation for us :D

I've gotten a ton of compliments on the color and the interior and exterior features already!!! You're definitely making the right decision in getting the Greensilver one, but then again I am a bit biased ;)

HAPPY DRIVING!!!

DAN

Hi,
Do you know or would you mind asking where your sister rented the Mazda5? Thanks, Andrew

06_m-5_hehe said:
hello everyone, my name is Sandy and I am seriously considering a mazda 5!!
-Over the weekend some of my relatives came up from Maryland, My sister drives a tiburon and she has two kids (8 & 14) so they all fit in the tiburon, along with her husband for short city drives, but on a long trip like this they need something bigger! So i'm outside in the yard watching my son (14) and my husband play football when this little POD drives up. after they all get out and say hello I ask "what is that thing" and my sister says "oh its a mazda 5" I AM IN LOVE!!! it was that greensilver color, I asked her if she got it to replace the tiburon and she said she had rented it! ...

andrewc, I am not sure but I think she said avis in maryland, I wish i could help you more but I am going to have to wait a few days to get ahold of her again.

I would look at the 5 for my next car........starting my family, too and with the price of gas going up again i might as well get a car with more space then my P5.......

we will see?

-R

Back