BOV Install - Questions?

P.S. I'll put this at end of most posts until I can find someone with good ideas!!! I'm looking to replace the stock speed rims with something... more sporty... There is a white speed6 posted in another thread that looks AWSOME... however the other rim choices i've seen so far... are about as terrible as the spinner hubcaps i saw at auto zone pictured with a 350z... I guess some ppl just have different tastes... Anyway... So far i've seen a really nice white speed6... but Silver is a bit more difficult to match with rims.

The stock rims match the paint... aren't aren't all that terrible... But I'm thinking about going more towards the "dish" look... some rims with a pretty large inset (don't know how else to describe it)... I've always liked the black rims with the polished/chrome outter lip... for example.. the ones on the white speed6.... However I don't think they'd fit well with my color... And they are popping up everywhere...

Thanks for the clip Perfect.
............................................................................. /\
Just that I couldn't get why you post the above thread II.

Is that suppose in different thread you mean to reply to? ....LOL.

Back