Cig-Lighter Replacement Plug & Fuel Cap Holder...

slate1

I've seen a couple of comments and questions about getting rid of the cigarette lighter for non-smokers and also about how to clip the fuel cap on the fuel door.

I replaced the lighter with Nissan Part #25335-9B910 for around $7 - fits right in with the dash.

img_2148.jpg

As for the fuel cap, it will hold in place on the door - there's no mention of it in the manual.

img_2149.jpg

Last edited:
keleko said:
i didn't think the "cable" would reach that far, so i never tried

:eek:

You have to make sure the cable is rotated so it's pointing away from the car where it is connected to the body, otherwise it will pull the gas cap back off of that hook it's wedged on. It just gets twisted up when it's screwed on, but it is long enough.

Pictures please!!!!!!!!

(drive2)
slate1 said:
I've seen a couple of comments and questions about getting rid of the cigarette lighter for non-smokers and also about how to clip the fuel cap on the fuel door.

I replaced the lighter with Nissan Part #25335-9B910 for around $7 - fits right in with the dash.

img_2148.jpg

As for the fuel cap, it will hold in place on the door - there's no mention of it in the manual.

img_2149.jpg

Slate . What up?

Get the picture going. This is a community. Stop the drama.(omg)

MM3Canuck said:
pics pics pics?

Has anyone figured out how to attach the fuel cap to the fuel door?
i was wondering the same thing. this thread has two modifications i want to know about, and there are hardly any solutions. the plug for the cigarette lighter is not a bad idea, though

Back