Mazda 5 price

roninfox

Hey, I planning on purchase a mazda 5 this week. BUT I am not sure the price, how many bucks did you pay for your Mazda 5. The dealers seemed tricky. How about write down the trim, options, and price. Let do a poll. (peep) (peep)

This is my first post here...

I purchased in late February.

Manual, Touring, Carbon Gray - the only add-ons were the sunroof deflector and the cargo net.

I paid Invoice (18,371 I think) + Dealer Handling of $350. So all told I was just over $18,700.

I bought one that had been on the lot for quite awhile (before the recall in fact) so I think that helped me bargin it down. I actually tried to get a little lower, but they did more than they should have on the trade probably so I was happy with this deal.

Welcome ladygrey.....

Congrats on your purchase can you send us some pics...

Today is the day we worried about yesterday and tomorrow is another day.......spin those tires:)

Zoom5Zoom said:
Welcome ladygrey.....

Congrats on your purchase can you send us some pics...

For some reason I haven't taken any specifically of the new car (I remember intending to).

Here's one from somewhere in Arizona or New Mexico.

If you peek through you can see it's loaded to the hilt. And yes, we did take it on a 2500 mile road trip before we even got tags on it.

ladygrey said:
This is my first post here...

I purchased in late February.

Manual, Touring, Carbon Gray - the only add-ons were the sunroof deflector and the cargo net.

I paid Invoice (18,371 I think) + Dealer Handling of $350. So all told I was just over $18,700.

I bought one that had been on the lot for quite awhile (before the recall in fact) so I think that helped me bargin it down. I actually tried to get a little lower, but they did more than they should have on the trade probably so I was happy with this deal.
You got yours at Burt,huh? How were they? I bought from Sill Terhar. I paid invoice which was $20,224 or there abouts, + $500 D&H. That has to be the highest D&H fee I've ever seen, but they wouldn't come off it for anything. That's OK, I traded in a 04 Grand Caravan, and they gave me WAY more than they should've.
Touring
Manual
Whitewater pearl +$200
Navigation +$2000
All weather mats +$60

I think that's it.

dommo_g said:
You got yours at Burt,huh? How were they? I bought from Sill Terhar. I paid invoice which was $20,224 or there abouts, + $500 D&H. That has to be the highest D&H fee I've ever seen, but they wouldn't come off it for anything.

Yep we went to Burt, mostly because it is nearby (less than a mile from my office) and they happened to have the exact one I wanted. We tried to use a broker friend, but he flaked on us. I did get a quote from Lakewood too and they quoted me Invoice + 500 Dh. I tried and tried to get them to drop the DH - we even got up and left at one point. They did make me haggle to get to that number which was annoying because I know if I had just done the internet quote they would have come in right there anyway. I think they thought it was fun watching a woman get all hard-ass and b****y on them (my husband was there, but he is the good cop). I knew more about the car than any of the sales people did. You should have seen them blanche when I started asking about manufacture dates and if/where the recall work was done...

I am loving the service dept. there though. Really friendly, fast and accommodating.

ladygrey said:
I am loving the service dept. there though. Really friendly, fast and accommodating.
I'll have to remember that if I decide I want that seat belt beeper turned off.

Back