CX-7 at the Vancouver B.C. Auto Show

GAMacky

They have a silver CX-7 at the Vancouver B.C. auto show. Since it's on a platform, can't get in to check it out. The only thing that I noticed that I didn't get out of all the pictures I've seen is that there's a front quarter window in front of the side mirror. I thought that was cool and neat. The back interior seems a bit plasticky. There is hardly anything on the inside of the rear passenger doors. Could use a bit of accents there. I do believe they had the front passenger seats set all the way back, so it looked like there were plenty of room for the front passenger, and a bit tight for the rear. But overall, I like it.

They also had the concept for the Acura RDX there at the show. I was totally surprised at how small it was compared to the CX-7. It literally was about the size of a Mazda3 hatchback but a bit wider. So I have scratched the RDX off my list.

New MDX is supposed to be coming soon though. I've seen sketches and it isn't too bad. Of course It's a ton more expensive than the CX-7.

Welcome to the forums by the way!

So are you looking to get a Mazda or do you already have one?

Thx for the welcome. Never had a Mazda. If I get the CX-7, it'll be my first Mazda. The price point, features, performance and the look of the CX-7 is what drew me to the Mazda camp.

Back