MS6 Performance Mods

PerfectXtreme

:
Mazdaspeed6 GT
Can we get a sticky MS6 performance mod listing? Basically a thread that gets updated "often" with links to sites and shops... or detailed descriptions and part numbers... for mods on the MS6. Unlike civics... and scions... this car is so spendy... and limited production... that finding mods for it are gonna be difficult...

Anyway, if we can get a sticky thread and have the mods update it with links they find around the forums.. or replies to the sticky (But delete the replies after adding it to primary post... keep it clean)...

Just an Idea... I have a favorites folder building up as I find the links...

PerfectXtreme said:
Can we get a sticky MS6 performance mod listing? Basically a thread that gets updated "often" with links to sites and shops... or detailed descriptions and part numbers... for mods on the MS6. Unlike civics... and scions... this car is so spendy... and limited production... that finding mods for it are gonna be difficult...

Anyway, if we can get a sticky thread and have the mods update it with links they find around the forums.. or replies to the sticky (But delete the replies after adding it to primary post... keep it clean)...

Just an Idea... I have a favorites folder building up as I find the links...

Great idea PX. I'll get on it.

R

Back