mazda5 on car talk

andrewc

:
New Beetle TDI
Segment 2: Knock and Roll! And, the auto equivalent of walking around with yor fly open? .... skip ahead to about 1/2 way through the segment.

Owner went through a car wash without a gas cap -- Tom and Ray didn't think much water got in, and his tank was full of gas, so they just told him to throw in a couple of cans of dry gas.

More interesting to me was that the owner mentioned he bought the car partly due to Car Talk guys' "rave" recommendation. They also mentioned a bit about whey they like the Mazda5 -- plenty of power, seats six (though third row not very much room, "put your sister in the back"), quiet, handles well, controls easy to operate.

Cheers,
andrew

andrewc said:
Segment 2: Knock and Roll! And, the auto equivalent of walking around with yor fly open? .... skip ahead to about 1/2 way through the segment.

Owner went through a car wash without a gas cap -- Tom and Ray didn't think much water got in, and his tank was full of gas, so they just told him to throw in a couple of cans of dry gas.

More interesting to me was that the owner mentioned he bought the car partly due to Car Talk guys' "rave" recommendation. They also mentioned a bit about whey they like the Mazda5 -- plenty of power, seats six (though third row not very much room, "put your sister in the back"), quiet, handles well, controls easy to operate.

Cheers,
andrew

I've heard them recommend the Mazda5 before. Once to a woman who was looking for a vehicle to haul her cello.

:)

Back