Everyone in the world going blind?

stillflat4

Contributor
:
2006 MazdaSpeed6 GT
Why else would cars these days have LARGER and LARGER emblems on the front grille? Have you SEEN the VW emblem lately?

I just noticed today how friggin HUGE the Mazda emblem is on my MS6...

What the hell?

advertising....

ces2003_32.jpg

stillflat4 said:
Why else would cars these days have LARGER and LARGER emblems on the front grille? Have you SEEN the VW emblem lately?

I just noticed today how friggin HUGE the Mazda emblem is on my MS6...

What the hell?

Yeah, I think I first noticed it on a Mercedes 2-seater about 10 years back. All I could think is how classy you have to be to want a Merc badge as big as a basketball on your car. Like nobody's gonna know it's a Merc unless you say it really loudly!

Anyway, I recently saw a pic of either a 6 or an MS6 with an aftermarket grille just like stock but minus the badge. It looked damn good. Anybody know where to look for one? I did a quick search and found nothing but junk.

The other manufacturers are doing it as well, look at the 2004 Honda Accord. The front emblem is more than double it's size from the previous model.

Duh, it's for the cops, man... now it'll be easier to find out what car hit that pedestrian!

Is that part of the new European pedestrian safety laws?

nicka said:
Duh, it's for the cops, man... now it'll be easier to find out what car hit that pedestrian!

You mean by checking the logo imprint on the pedestrian's ass? (hah)

stillflat4 said:
You mean by checking the logo imprint on the pedestrian's ass? (hah)

BINGO! Very technical investigative technique to get the victim to pull down his/her pants and examine the bruise!

Back