Unofficial Pictures

Zoltan

:
2005 Acura TL
I was hoping to see unoffical pictures of the CX-7 . These could include factory spy-shots, ship off-loading, storage compounds, dealer prep areas,etc. The first units are now arriving in Norh American distribution centres so there should be ample opportunity to develop a large photo inventory.

(bump) for the members who live near distribution areas and ports :D

There is a pic in this forum from a member who spotted one on the freeway!

We're about 2-3 weeks away from someone in Vancouver being able to get some pics at Fraser Wharves.:)

I caught the CX-7 on the freeway in Costa Mesa near one of Mazda's facilities here in So. Cal.:

cx7.jpg

Zoltan said:
I was hoping to see unoffical pictures of the CX-7 . These could include factory spy-shots, ship off-loading, storage compounds, dealer prep areas,etc. The first units are now arriving in Norh American distribution centres so there should be ample opportunity to develop a large photo inventory.
Here are some we took yesterday. Wife and Daughter with CX-7. Hers is on order and should be in in two weeks. And another next to 05 Miata just to
use as a size reference.

Attachments

• Wife and Daughter with CX-7.jpg
    Wife and Daughter with CX-7.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,218
  • CX-7 & Miata.jpg
    CX-7 & Miata.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,138
Nice pics :D It's cool to see some "real life" pics...The CX-7 looks great!..Definitely going to get a lot of double-takes :D

Zoom49 said:
Here are some we took yesterday. Wife and Daughter with CX-7. Hers is on order and should be in in two weeks. And another next to 05 Miata just to
use as a size reference.
Good job, thanks for the pics.

How is the red color?

I'd have to see the colors in person, but I think I want either silver, platinum, or copper red.

syadasti said:
How is the red color?

I'd have to see the colors in person, but I think I want either silver, platinum, or copper red.
Copper red is available on several current Mazda autos, RX-8 Shinka, MX-5
and I think Mazda 3. Go take a Look.

Zoltan said:
I was hoping to see unoffical pictures of the CX-7 . QUOTE]

More pics today from Mazda Headquarters in Irvine. They should be at many
Dealers next week. We saw seven CX-7's today Copper Red, Silver, Icy Blue and a couple Black Cherry Mica.

Attachments

• CX-7 Blue Back.jpg
    CX-7 Blue Back.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,059
  • Blue CX-7.jpg
    Blue CX-7.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 555
  • CX-7 Silver.jpg
    CX-7 Silver.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,067
  • Two CX-7.jpg
    Two CX-7.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,029
Free (bump) for new pics! I can't stop looking at the CX-7...I think it's going to really turn some heads once it starts heading out to the dealers and on to the streets!

Any real life indication on the back seat space? Parents looking at possibly getting one, but need some good back seat space since my brother is about 7 feet tall.

Zoom49 said:
More pics today from Mazda Headquarters in Irvine. They should be at many Dealers next week. We saw seven CX-7's today Copper Red, Silver, Icy Blue and a couple Black Cherry Mica.

Got any pics of Black Cherry??

REMillers said:
Any real life indication on the back seat space? Parents looking at possibly getting one, but need some good back seat space since my brother is about 7 feet tall.

Might want to wait for another 6-7 mos for the CX-9.

stangmatt66 said:
Got any pics of Black Cherry??
Sorry but No, Color is very dark almost black. You could check out a 2005 RX-8 shinka if you want to view the color. I believe they also offer it in the MX-5.

REMillers said:
It all depends how far back the front seats are set. The 06 Rav4 has more legroom for sure. Room looks to be acceptable as long as front seats are not all the way back.

Zoltan said:
hoping to see unoffical pictures of the CX-7 . QUOTE]
Here are some photos of my engine bay

1) with intercooler cover on

2) Removable cover to check dipstick oil (Harder than my 8) (rofl2)

3) Intercooler

4) Drivers side

Attachments

• Engine w cover.jpg
    Engine w cover.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 883
  • Engine dipstick.jpg
    Engine dipstick.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 883
  • Intercooler.jpg
    Intercooler.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 879