little orphan annie.......

theweev

:
Mazda5 GT. Black
Tomorrow, tomorrow. I love you tomorrow. My 5 's only a day away.....
Booked the day off work too. :) Hmmm... maybe to Whistler for a break in.
Black GT 5spd. (2thumbs) (thumb) (drive2)

Congrats! I remember it well - the day I picked up my 5. I think you will find that this car was made for driving a long, long distance.

I hope you're enjoying a nice long drive in your new Mazda5. One of the things I've found with this car is its tendency to acclerate fast from a standstill. I've had to adjust my tendency to hit the gas pedal a little too hard. I screetched my tires a few times that first week.

theweev said:
Tomorrow, tomorrow. I love you tomorrow. My 5 's only a day away.....
Booked the day off work too. :) Hmmm... maybe to Whistler for a break in.
Black GT 5spd. (2thumbs) (thumb) (drive2)

WaaaHoooooo!!!

You're gonna love it!!

I live on the Island and I just love taking trips to Mt Washington / Nanaimo / Parksville / Tofino - driving the Sea To Sky would be perfect on a sunny day!

Congrats!!

it was pissing rain w/ dark miserable skys. A perfect Northwest day for a rip. The new section from Ansell pl. to lions bay is open and is now sweet set of linked "s"'s that i was clipping thru @ 120k. it's a posted 80k.the car stuck like glue and I could have pushed harder but I was still getting used to the car. for those not from my neck off the woods here's a google earth image of part of the Sea to Sky section I drove today, looking south toward Vancouver. on a sunny day there's nothing like it. hell on a miserable day there's nothing like it and the 5 made seem like it was the sunniest of days. (thumb) (thumb) (sun) (thumb) :)

Attachments

• s2s.jpg
    s2s.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
theweev said:
it was pissing rain w/ dark miserable skys. A perfect Northwest day for a rip. The new section from Ansell pl. to lions bay is open and is now sweet set of linked "s"'s that i was clipping thru @ 120k. it's a posted 80k.the car stuck like glue and I could have pushed harder but I was still getting used to the car. for those not from my neck off the woods here's a google earth image of part of the Sea to Sky section I drove today, looking south toward Vancouver. on a sunny day there's nothing like it. hell on a miserable day there's nothing like it and the 5 made seem like it was the sunniest of days. (thumb) (thumb) (sun) (thumb) :)

Awesome!! Just like I remembered!!

Back