Wanting a Mazda V by June...Wife agreess !!

boytoys

:
Mazda 5 GT
Hi guys, I am now officially in the market for a Mazda 5 GT (Mica Grey). My wife and daughter agreed we didn't need the Element, and Odyssey is way to pricey...So my next step is to test drive and find a dealer....any suggestions or good experience that you can refer ?

Also, does anyone know whether the dealers are still only serving the back orders ? Is there any dealers in GTA that have more allocation of the Mazda5 GT (Mica Grey). I now have to get out of the Element lease (may be using leasebusters). Do you know if any Mazda dealer will take care of a lease buyout like that ...i assume this will be a costly exercise and i might as well find someone to assume lease...any suggestions that you folks can give ? I will start using leasebuster though...anyway. I also heard that Mazda parts in general are expensive. Is this true ?

I just want to start the process and if the wait time is long, i will make a definite order now and hopefully have the Mazda5 ready for the new born.....in coming summer time..

Anyway, I went with wife (expecting a new born in June) and my 6 year old to Erin Mills Mazda today and had a chance to browse and sit in one..Last time we went to dixie mazda, they don't even have one in showroom. So wife and daugther sat in it, the MAV value is high and they all now agrees...

Looks like Mazda5 it is....

Come to ottawa we will have a carbon grey GT Automatic on the ground (if not presold) in 3 weeks. That unit is one of the last for a while eh.

Congratrulations! Now the fun begins...

Don't forget to read the "how much did you pay?" section. I think it's great that you live in the GTA area, with so many Mazda dealerships in town to choose from. I would just go to all of them and see which one offer the best deal.

Something to keep in mind (when you choose the dealership) is the rust protection. Given the amount of salt they use in SW ON, I opted for this $500 undercoat-package with lifetime warranty on rust-proof. However, this warranty is offered by that dealer, not Mazda - so you are bound to go back to them for service (or at least the regular inspection on the undercoating).

Back