Are these out yet?

joka1 said:
pic/ link needed
yea it took me a second to get what he was talking about too. after many threads like this i just go straight to the sections.

aah................i just view new posts so i did not realize the section............. my bad..........carry on

LOL! Maybe I should have said CX7. But yeah it looks awesome, although the taillights look kind of weird. If you do a dealer search it will tell you which ones will be available at your local dealer.

Antoine posted a press release from Mazda indicating that they will be starting sales in April. Also the Mazda web site shows a lease deal on the Sport model which indicates that retail delivery must take place before 4/30/06. Cant wait for the test drive. :)

Got my April 17 Autoweek in the mail today. They had a small article on the introduction of the CX-9 at the NY Auto Show. In it they said "the smaller
CX-7 which goes on sale this month"
A Call to my local dealer indicated that their first cars were due in 4/24/06

Mazda Canada is launching the CX-7 the same way as the Mazda 5. Every dealer should recieve a demo model in about 2 weeks. Then the regular production will arrive last week of May.

Back