Rim Fitting / Finding?

PerfectXtreme

:
Mazdaspeed6 GT
Anyone have any good sites that either have a virtual Mazda 6 to "test" rims out on... or.. like everyone has been asking all along.... A listing rims which are known to fit?

Local guys here claim I can get 18x7 (stock size)... with 235 tires.. stock are 215 i think... I really want to get a wider tread on my speed.... And probably new rims... But untill I can get some more information... I want to hold off...

I had a lot of trouble with my civic.. rubbing... and not cornering well...

PerfectXtreme said:
Anyone have any good sites that either have a virtual Mazda 6 to "test" rims out on... or.. like everyone has been asking all along.... A listing rims which are known to fit?

Local guys here claim I can get 18x7 (stock size)... with 235 tires.. stock are 215 i think... I really want to get a wider tread on my speed.... And probably new rims... But untill I can get some more information... I want to hold off...

I had a lot of trouble with my civic.. rubbing... and not cornering well...
Have you checked out tirerack?

Well no matter what you can... or can't....

Doesn't look like i'll be replacing the stock rims anytime soon.... It isn't worth the money to me... unless I can get 8" + on there.... I like the look of wide tires from the back.... However with the MS6.. and the AWD... you can't get much wider than stock it seems.... not w/o causing a lot of problems...

Back