Cold Air Intake

KITES

Anyone know of a Cold Air Intake Kit I can put on my somewhat new 2005 Mazda 6, 3.0L, 6 speed Auto/Sport Trans. w/BOSE sound. The reason I list the BOSE, almost ordered the K&N Typhoon Complete Cold Air package; according to Crutchfield (where I was going to special order through), the kit is not recommended if the car has BOSE sound system???

BS. Intakes have no effect on the Bose stereo nor is it loud enough to overpower it.

CP-E MAFci is the best kit for the 6s, hands down.

Last edited:
KITES said:
Anyone know of a Cold Air Intake Kit I can put on my somewhat new 2005 Mazda 6, 3.0L, 6 speed Auto/Sport Trans. w/BOSE sound. The reason I list the BOSE, almost ordered the K&N Typhoon Complete Cold Air package; according to Crutchfield (where I was going to special order through), the kit is not recommended if the car has BOSE sound system???

As was stated by my good friend Raynman, CPE's MAFci is the best you can for the 6s, HANDS DOWN! I have them on both of 6's.

Here is a website where you can get a good deal, in fact they are the only Mazda dealership that sells their product.

www.mazdaperformanceparts.com

Back