Swedish MS6 Dyno results

Rainman

:
2006 Black Mica MS6 GT + 2007 MS3 (2003.5 Yellow MSP = retired)
Swedish MPS Dyno results: 263 whp @ 5344 RPM (stock)

Here is a link to very recent dyno results of a Swedish MPS. Anyone read Swede? Actually much of the info is in English. If you check the "Download" link, you can actually get a downloadable document of the test.

The interesting thing is that this dyno apparently reports a better output at the wheels than has been quoted for the crank output. There was a lot of speculation about whether this was a mistake or not, however, a patron of this particular dyno pointed out that a previous car tested on the same dyno had been given a report which reported whp likewise.

Check it here.

R

Last edited:
Just like to report of this finding from me regards to the higher than usual dyno figure.

There are more datas from this link for other cars from this dyno. I have got a few out just for comparision sake. Unfortunely they haven't got any WRX for this purpose.

This one is for EVOXIII which has 195KW but dyno 191KW

evo8dyno.jpg

Then the Sportivo with 141KW dyno 123KW

sportivodyno.jpg

The 6i 122kw dyno 113KW

6idyno.jpg

The Toyota Corolla Sportivo which normally dyno around 110KW and get 123KW. The 6i normally around 100KW get 113KW and Evo around 160 and get 191KW. But they all have a consistancy of around 15% difference to a roller dyno.

So with some of these figures, I would think they didn't compensate and recal the figure to be flywheel power as some of these do get lower figure to the flywheel figure from the manufacturer. But they are still higher than what a normal roller dyno would have got. By the rough calculation with these figures that I have got. I am able to conclude that they are roughly 15 - 20 % above what a normal dyno would be? So the more sensible figure to be somewhere around 150 - 165 KW at the wheel.

Sorry for all the KW rating :)

what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back