where to buy

I Just bought a 5 recently and i was looking at the mazdaspeed japan site and i came across some items i wanted.

Is there any autroized dealers in north america more specifaly canada that sells these items.
In the past i was able to buy TRD and Nismo parts for my cars from the dealers, but it seems mazda is not selling there in-house aftermarket parts???

http://www.mazda.co.jp/mazdaspeed/

t17.jpg

Just got a Mazda Speed Catolog at work the other day. We have access now in Canada to SPEED parts. I will try to find ya a link.

I bet Mazda.ca has it.

thanks man
and
mazda.ca doesn't carry anything for the 5, except for accesories eg wheel locks, floor mats, moon roof deflector etc

Speaking of, does the moonroof deflector have value? I mean I've never had a deflector and was wondering if it was worth getting? Does it really dampening the wind sound and offer sun shielding? I assume it's sticky tape install?

i didn't have one on my other car, and when you are on the highway it is pretty loud. w/ the deflector it helped alot to cut down on the wind noise not so much for the sun shielding

I wrote mazda canada
and they responded by saying that, the mazda dealers can't get the mazdaspeed parts from japan for the 5.
Also the parts may not fit the NA version.

Still going to try and get these parts one way or another

NA moonroof deflector fits fine. Benifit to the unit is that can reduce wind noise when open.

As for the Speed parts more to follow we are going to conference to introduce us how to get our hands on parts and costs etc.

Zoom5Zoom said:
NA moonroof deflector fits fine. Benifit to the unit is that can reduce wind noise when open.

As for the Speed parts more to follow we are going to conference to introduce us how to get our hands on parts and costs etc.
Cool, sounds promising so far.
any info would be great :)

Back