Megan Racing Springs Group Buy

genericuser

Contributor
:
96 Miata M-Edition, 2015 Mazda 3 Hatch
Kooldino and his new company SpeedCircuit, now has available to forum members Megan Racing lowering springs for both the 6i and 6s. Springs add a 2" drop to both models. See the item description and post link below!

$103 shipped for the 6i
$104 shipped for the 6s

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2310715#post2310715

Megan Racing Lowering Springs for the Mazda 6 4cyl / Mazda 6 6cyl

MRsprings.jpg

Features:

Megan Racing Performance Lowering Springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel, one of the strongest materials available. The high tensile strength and phosphate powder coating delivers outstanding spring rates that are extremely durable and resist premature sagging.
The result is a spring that specifically offers racecar handling, yet maintains smooth and comfortable ride characteristics. Carefully matched springs rates provide exceptional handling, response, control and balance. These springs offer a generous drop to your car while remaining very streetable by having enough clearance to avoid bottoming-out; and the lowered center of gravity improves performance and increases stability, as well as enhancing the appearance of the vehicle. (Note: Spring rates and drop amount vary by different vehicle application and chassis load.)

- Color: Orange

Mazda 6 4cyl specs:
- Lower 2" front and 1.9" rear
- Springs rate - 335 Front and 250 Rear
- Mazda 6 4cyl Price: $103 shipped

Mazda 6 6cyl specs:
- Lower 2" front and 2" rear
- Springs rate - 335 Front and 250 Rear
- Mazda 6 4cyl Price: $104 shipped

All prices are for lower 48 states only!

Paypal and money orders accepted.

speedcircuit@gmail.com

Um, why are the rates the same for the V6 and the I4?

Is that a typo, or does Megan Racing not think a big V6 changes the weight any up front?

Not sure about that. You'd think the springs would be beefier in the front for the v6, wouldn't you?

seanmcsean said:
Not sure about that. You'd think the springs would be beefier in the front for the v6, wouldn't you?

Yeah, most other springs for the 6 have different part numbers for the 2.3-liter cars and the V6'ers.

And, they also have differences for the added weight on the wagon.

Back