Tint Job (56k beware)

gun

:
03.5 MSP Titanium Gray
well over the weekend my gf got tint on her car. i think it matches pretty well.

car before tint...
DSC00026.JPG

DSC00027.JPG

car after tint.

DSC00028.JPG

DSC00029.JPG

DSC00030.JPG

so what do you guys think? haha she said she wants rims next :) (yes the door isn't shut properly in that last pic.) it was a pretty decent price. $150 w/ lifetime warranty (i think it's from the film manufactuer.) but it matches her paint pretty well. i guess because the 6's have a greenish tint to the windows already when you put on the mirror tint it kind of gives it a greenish/silver look.

Last edited:
yeah i thought it looked nice as well. i'm going to try and keep making new posts whenever she gets something new. i know she wants a dash cover, an alarm system, seat covers (she brings her little cousins around), and rims.
soooo probably going to try and help her get seat covers and an alarm first then the dash cover and rims after. what do you guys think will match? are 19's too big for her car? thanks for the input.
-neal

in my opinion, and take it however you want, is that 19's are too big on a 6.. a nice pair of 18's (say the ones that mazdaspeed produces, not the ones on the speed 6) will do quite nicely.

yeah that's what i was debating, thanks for your opinion. i was thinking like a darker colored silver/gray color. gunmetal might be a bit too dark though. not sure. just gotta see whats out there for her.

Back