Greeting from a new member!

:
'15 6, '06 5
Hello all,

My wife and I just bought a new 5 late last week here in Boise. It's a Phantom Blue 5-speed touring and we love it! I'm so happy Mazda brought this car here. It's just exactly what we wanted/needed and the sliding rear doors are wonderful. We got it for a good price (a couple hundred over invoice after dealer 'fees,' taxes, and title) and we really hope that they sell well and Mazda doesn't let the price run up every year. We have only 2 small kids we haul at the moment, but this car is destined to a very long life with us so it should suit indefinitely. Happy trails!
--Eoin

Congrats!! and welcome!

We currently have 2 small kids and just found out that we have a 3rd on the way - wow - we are really happy to have the 5!!

New Mazda 5 Congrats

Bulwnkl Congrats on your purchase... got to love that Phantom eh. I have the same package in Canada and color.

Listen don't forget to purchase a bumper step cover and a cargo mat. The step plate cover is great not to cause excess damage to the rear bumper cover. The cargo mat is split to cover the rear 2 seats and lift one side if you sit one passenger.

FYI if you need to add Fog lights to the 5 all wiring is present on the 5 and you just need to purchase the kit to install.

Heck enjoy ur new baby its a blast to drive.

Cheers
Zoom5Zoom
(cheers)

Thanks for the welcome folks! I haven't had much exposure to Mazdas lately. My youngest brother picked up a used 2g RX-7 some years ago (sold it long since), but besides that we haven't had a Mazda since I was little. We had a rotary pickup and my uncle (across the road) had an RX-3.

We sure like this machine so far, though we're struggling to put many miles on it (haven't even had to re-fill with fuel yet!). That should change soon, though. See you around!

Back