You lucky ba#@*rds!

Renepogel

:
Ford Territory
Hello to all Members and Guests.

As an Aussie, I am particularly jealous of anybody who will be able to test drive and purchase this brilliant vehicle in a couple of months - as we won't see it (except at motor shows) until mid 2007.

Therefore while I salivate and not-so patiently wait, until it arrives on our shores I will read and re-read every post on this forum that contains any information confirming my love of the CX-7.

I've already read Mazda's PR release several times, I've read the specifications over and over, poured over every picture, but as everybody appreciates the most important fact is: How does it drive?

So when you lucky Yanks and our Commonwealth Canadian brothers see a test review or have the chance to test drive it yourselves and post the report to this forum, please be content in the knowledge that there will be at least 1 very jealous Aussie reading your post and devouring every word.

Until then I will content myself with the thought that any problem Mazda finds with the first production release of this model to the States and Canada, will be fixed by the time it arrives here!

Keep up the good work and keep posting. :)

Welcome! You've come to the right place for anything and everything CX-7...Rest assured that the latest and greatest info, specs and discussion will always be here @ MyCX7.com!

I can't wait to see first hand accounts of this badboy...It's going to be even more interesting to see who the aftermarket reacts!

1 aussie 2 another

Hi Rene i to cant wait I think the territory is quite nice but the cx-7 makes
it look like a truck 2007 cant come soon enough ! :)

my mom and I are waiting for the release of the CX-7 so we can go ahead and trade in the Tribute for one of the CX-7s :)

I can understand your exitement. I've never been a fan of SUV's -Actually, I have an aversion to them..but after seeing the CX-7 in person, things have changed. It's kinda' like the 'perfect' vehicle in it's performance capabilities, with the added bonus of being a truly practical vehicle on all levels. The exterior is just right and interior is really well done. Most importantly, the base trim 'sport' has exaxtly all the features i'd want in a vehicle -with the lowest price ($23,750). I've been saving up for a MX-5, but wouldn't rule out a CX-7. That says a lot about the vehicle.

cx-7 in australia

I spoke to a mazda salesman yesterday he said that he thinks the cx-7 will
be on sale very late this year not 2008.
also he thinks that the car on show at the Melb motor show in feb will
be either a us or japan spec car not the show special !
Who knows salesmen aren,t always right :)

Back