Project: VIP Style Mazda5

:
10 MS3
I have decided that I want to go the VIP Style route with the wifes 5. I will use this thread to update mods done to the 5. My biggest problem is going to be choosing the right wheels for a Carbon Gray body. I know I want something with chrome, but nothing too ghetto fab. VIP Cars also tend to have outrageous body kits(Some at least), but I am looking to keep it clean. The drop is also going to be mild. All these can change as I go along with this project. If anyone has some suggestions please feel free to post them here.

Just let me know. I'll work something out for you. I got a Fabulous VIP ist last year. WE're importing a new VIP wheel line from Japan.

Shoot me an email if you wanna work out a wheel fitment and budget.

Nice to see you're gonna VIP the 5. Are you willing to run negative camber and dump it to the ground? Are you gonna go air suspension?
normal_DSC00031.JPG

Sweeeeeet ;) Suboosted...Can't wait to see how this turns out...I see quite a few VIP rides here in Japan so I've started to like the style...If you go with a mild kit...you should go all out on the rims...

VIP huh? Awesome choice.....just like Antoine said "if your gonna go with a mild kit...you gotta go all out on the wheels."

Either bag the 5 or dump it and don't forget your deep dish wheels. Negative camber gives it the allout vip look but it's your 5. Check out WORK WHEELS...they got some awesome wheels for VIP.

just my 2 cents...keep us updated, I would love to see how your 5 turns out.

MIKE

Cool beans!! Definitely keep us updated...especially on fitment. I'd really like to know what we can stuff in the wheelwells and get it flush. (thumb)

Please don't SCREAM!!! for not using the search button, cuz I did, but what exactly is VIP styling? someone educate me (thumb)

It's kinda like the "drifter" style, mad lip, dumped to the ground, and aggressive aerokit but on luxury sedans, coupes, K-cars, and Minivans.

Do a search for Fabulous Aerokits or Junction Produce Aero, stuff like that.

Rishie

ARD MP5 said:
It's kinda like the "drifter" style, mad lip, dumped to the ground, and aggressive aerokit but on luxury sedans, coupes, K-cars, and Minivans.

Do a search for Fabulous Aerokits or Junction Produce Aero, stuff like that.

Rishie

thanks...I also found this http://www.vipstylecars.com/forum/

I like the VIP styling, but how do I convience the wife that I need air bags?

(dunno)

Gobe_Air said:
Please don't SCREAM!!! for not using the search button, cuz I did, but what exactly is VIP styling? someone educate me (thumb)
I don't think anybody will scream at you. Hell, most people here probably don't know what VIP is.
IMO VIP is a style that is truely for the high end Japanese luxury cars. They have crazy (yet clean) body kits, crazy wide wheels (which require fender modification), air suspension (so they can sit on the ground) and usually crazy, over the top exhaust tips. Like this:
01copy3ue.jpg

879285ee.jpg

ins_sps_y32cima-sp_fb.jpg

ins_sps_y32cima-sp_rb.jpg

lol. looks like I spent too much time looking for pics. But you get t he idea...and you found the site.

To me, it's not 'true VIP' but it is cool and could probably fit into some VIP category.

From what I've seen, VIP is a highly debatable subject. And since I'm not Japanese, I can't read Japanese, and I've never been to Japan, I probably don't have the authority to argue as to what is and is not VIP.

In my own little world, I'm a fan of the EXE style...it's kinda like the traditional VIP, but a little bit more mild. Just imagine this, only white, and a Mazda5 isntead of a 'Q45' (lol2)
56-2.jpg

57-1.jpg

(drinks) one white and one carbon mica grey Mazda5 sitting side by side with EXE style, I'm diggin that!!

I like the "so fresh and so clean clean" look

Thanks for the advice guys. This is why I said VIP STYLE, being that the 5 belongs to the wife, it is going to be hard to get too crazy. Like Antoine said, I have to go crazy with the wheels. Hmmmmm, what to do? Rishie, what do you recommend as far as wheels? Something that won't be too rough on the road but still look crazy.

wow ive never heard of vip till now but that s*** looks pimp as hell. ^_^ do it up bro im curious to see what the mp5 would look like.

RODSCALIP5 said:
Thanks for the advice guys. This is why I said VIP STYLE, being that the 5 belongs to the wife, it is going to be hard to get too crazy. Like Antoine said, I have to go crazy with the wheels. Hmmmmm, what to do? Rishie, what do you recommend as far as wheels? Something that won't be too rough on the road but still look crazy.

http://www.dazzmotorsports.com/wheels_rac.asp
CXR 19's

or
http://www.maidowheels.com/wheels.asp
RT5's teh sex

and
http://www.dazzmotorsports.com/wheels_low.asp
S5R lowenharts

VIP? these would be my choices in 19's, of course if the offset and all that jazz worked out

thasilver3 said:
wow ive never heard of vip till now but that s*** looks pimp as hell. ^_^ do it up bro im curious to see what the mp5 would look like.

Im pretty sure the P5 would look good VIP style :D. Rishie here are some wheels I am considering, hook it up!

amistcplb.jpg

amistcsbc.jpg

amistadoblk.jpg

wald_s21.jpg

These are just some, I am still looking, I want to stick with 18's.

those racing hart C4 wheels are the s***... dayum!!! wish i had the loot to go full out VIP on the 3.... thats just to much money in appearance for my blood, though i love the look!!

Latest posts

Back