18x8 40 offset, will it fit

I'm thinking not. Sorry :'(
If they're local, why not go over there and test fit them to find out for sure.

For what it's worth, I don't think they will. Even if they don't rub, they will stick out in the front. RX8 wheels are 18x8 +50 and they protrude a slight bit on the fronts.

18x7.5 +47
p2.jpg

Last edited:
I was just thinking, it would be sweet if someone (with the knowledge and understanding of wheel offsets) could compile a range (highest and lowest offsets) of aftermarket wheel offsets that would work for the Mazda5

For example a list that shows different wheel sizes with various offsets and tire sizes.

Any volunteers? (hi)

BTW don't think my 19's will work with the 5, I checked the back of the wheel today, and the offset is 43mm and the rim is 19x7...arghhh!

can someone tell me what kind of front lip those are on that black mz5 the saint posted. I have a black one and man i would die to have my front end to look like that..

geezerz99 said:
can someone tell me what kind of front lip those are on that black mz5 the saint posted. I have a black one and man i would die to have my front end to look like that..
Yeah, I can tell you :) . It's a Damd kit.
Here's the Damd site.

Last edited:
the_saint said:
Yeah, I can tell you :) . It's a Damd kit.
Here's the Damd site.

Thanks saint... is there anything you don't know? well how about this.. approx how much is 49530 yen in dollars... I wish i can read japanese so i can buy this damn thing, how, where. thank you again (first)

You're welcome. (thumb)
I do not know how to figure out females. (boom07)
As far as the money question, that would be $428.73 at the current exchange rate.
I wish I knew who sold these things state side, but I don't. I haven't done alot of research on distributors since I am one broke ass mofo. I don't think reading japanese would really help you a whole lot when it comes to buying that stuff since there is still the issue of getting it shipped to the states and getting it through customs and all of the other associated crap.

Hey, wait a minute, you're the one who knows who can get Kenstyle stuff. Why don't you ask those guys about Damd items? Just a thought.

the_saint said:
You're welcome. (thumb)
I do not know how to figure out females. (boom07)
As far as the money question, that would be $428.73 at the current exchange rate.
I wish I knew who sold these things state side, but I don't. I haven't done alot of research on distributors since I am one broke ass mofo. I don't think reading japanese would really help you a whole lot when it comes to buying that stuff since there is still the issue of getting it shipped to the states and getting it through customs and all of the other associated crap.

Hey, wait a minute, you're the one who knows who can get Kenstyle stuff. Why don't you ask those guys about Damd items? Just a thought.

that guy is in japan right now... he won't be back until the 24th. he still has to get back to me re: group price on those kenstyle lowering springs. i'll call around... there might be a connection around my neck of the woods.. so. cal is still quite far from where i'm from. thanks again saint. if you were just down the street i would have you help me do my hid's.

RODSCALIP5 said:
Kenstyle has a US distributer already. You can get any kit from Auto RnD, but it will cost a pretty penny.

I'm aware of that. The place that i found is in the 310. Still quite far from Sactown. And he is a Kenstyle distributor. Can you find out how much it'll be from this place you know. Here is their prices from "bulletproof motorsport"

Front Lip Spoiler: $495

Rear Lip Spoiler: $495

Side Skirts: $550

Discounted price for full kit: $1300

geezerz99 said:
I'm aware of that. The place that i found is in the 310. Still quite far from Sactown. And he is a Kenstyle distributor. Can you find out how much it'll be from this place you know. Here is their prices from "bulletproof motorsport"

Front Lip Spoiler: $495

Rear Lip Spoiler: $495

Side Skirts: $550

(boom07) these prices are waaaaaaaaaaay too much for just lip spoilers, even if they are JDM
just my 2 cents

Back