Exhaust Anyone?

MorganK

:
2003 mazda 6s
Im looking to put a performance exhaust on, but i dont know which brand to go with, any suggestions on the best exhaust system?

Just a muffler alone won't give u much performance. I have been using the 120 mm hi power muffler, and now i m using the 96mm HKS carbon ti muffler for 2 months. I like the sound of the hi power one maybe its because its bigger.

wow, thats amazing, you guys actually anwered my post, it had been on there for like 3 weeks, so i didnt come back to see if anyone had said anything, but thanks for the good advice, unfortunatley my "good friend" gets the choice on this one, because well, he knows more about cars than i do, and he is also going to be putting it on, but who knows when thats gonna happen. I have to find the money first!!

Yeah as stated the restriction was on headers for V6 if thats what you have...If you turbo then exhaust is deff gonna show better gains.

Granted it's a lil late in the game, what 6 do you have?

the cp-e header is only for the 6s though.. I wish they'd make one for the 6i!

damn I think the 6i header was wagner :( let me go back and review sources.

*Back* Draxas and Autoexe but never seen te autoexe ones.

Last edited:
draxas has em currently. for the 6i as well as the MSDS headers for the 6s.

CP-E started the first round of headers for the 6s, should see them end of march i believe. nothing in the works yet for the 6i, but seriously thinking about them, taking deposits possibly over on 6club.

F2 should have them done for the 6i as soon as i can get him a donor car to test as i took em off for the turbo. i'd guess March as well for his headers.

AutoExe has em for the 6i, though no dyno's or sound clips

GTSpec has them for the 6i as well, though also very pricey like AutoExe, and i'm sure less powerfull.

So what you are saying is the autoexe ones were just like the CF intake they had. Just intended to be another item you can list as a mod as bragging rights on cardomain?

hard to say without info. but if they do have a 4-2-1 setup it should show some decent gains, though i can't see it well enough in the pic. i would not say the product is a show only piece at all, but for us in the states, i don't think it's worth it. just my thoughts

Back