Finally got it

Myztri

:
2003 Hyundai Elantra, 2006 Mazda5
And my darling husband brought it to me this way.

a1.JPG

I LOVE it.

Now he only needs to teach you how to hold a camera still. just kidding, congrads.

Congrats got mine on my Birthday Love it aswell good luck!!!

Attachments

• FIRST WASH!!!!!! 017.jpg
    FIRST WASH!!!!!! 017.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 200
  • FIRST WASH!!!!!! 012.jpg
    FIRST WASH!!!!!! 012.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 174
  • FIRST WASH!!!!!! 010.jpg
    FIRST WASH!!!!!! 010.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 178
  • FIRST WASH!!!!!! 011.jpg
    FIRST WASH!!!!!! 011.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Plus you gotta love the enviroment friendly wrapping job!

Congratulations, and enjoy!!! (thumb)

Mazdadude

Gimme a break- I was standing in the rain. And it was COOOOOOOLLLLD.
Did i forget to mention he had gotten back frin Iraq that day. Was a double good day for me!

We later took both of our cars, the next day, (modified elantra) out to the river to play picture time. (and i KNOW the sentence is not grammatically correct lol)

a2.JPG

a3.JPG

a4.JPG

a7.JPG

Awesome! Congrats! Are the kids lovin it too? (PS. Scotchguard is our friend...)

Cold huh? It's only supposed to get up to 25 today...and that's a 'heat wave' compared to what it's been lately. This cold stuff is for the eskimos!

BTW...we are appreciative for your husband's service to our nation. My cousin gets back next month too! woohoo!!

Very nice. (thumb)

The Platinum Silver was our first color choice, but coudn't find it around the DC area.

Thanks.
The seats will be scotchguarded next week. But there is no eating or drinking in the carseats anyway ( i did NOT pay 750 bucks for those seats total to have them get messed up).
The kids LOVE it. My daugher thinks it is the coolest thing ever.

and hey- 40 degrees IS cold for southeast texas!

I have come over from hyundaiperformance.com (Moderator there). Hope to learn how to make the sportwagonvan thing go fast without hurting the reliablity of it. Also thanks for your comments about me being in Iraq.

Myztri said:
Did i forget to mention he had gotten back frin Iraq that day. Was a double good day for me!

We later took both of our cars, the next day, (modified elantra) out to the river to play picture time. (and i KNOW the sentence is not grammatically correct lol)

a7.JPG

Now that's a great Mazda5 pic :D Welcome back home and to our Mazda community...Thanks for sharing your pics (thumb)

I went a total of 3 blocks with it on there. I had to drive 4.5ish hours to get it home. Stopped just before getting there and tied the bow on. It wanted to fly off at 20mph. It would have taken me around 12 hours to make it home with it on the windsheild like that......

Awesome colour choice!! We have the same and after seeing many others around I think its by far the best. I'll admit though the black looks pretty sweet, I just know if mine were black I wouldn't be able to devote the time to keep it looking good. The Platinum Silver is HOT!! (10)

Myztri said:

I am beyond happy with it at this point.
The kids still freakout over it. We have a habit of just going driving to do it, and my sons giggles and gets excited every time i put him in his seat.

Back