Leather Seats in Mazda5.

:
10 MS3
Wow! All I have to say is that they look great. It's gives the 5 a much more classy interior look. This was a dealer option for $850. Anyone here have leather seats?

These are from another forum...

Attachments

• Mazda5_b_s.jpg
    Mazda5_b_s.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,890
  • Mazda5_e_s.jpg
    Mazda5_e_s.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,117
  • IMG_0871.jpeg
    IMG_0871.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 2,597
  • IMG_0877.jpeg
    IMG_0877.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
The seats in those picture look exactly like the one I am talking about. It just looks so nice, much better than what the P5 came with. For $850, it is a steal, for the stealership that is :D. BTW, if anyone wants to look at it in the SD area, that particular 5 is located at Cush Mazda in Escondido.

The 5 on the floor at my dealer has leather

They added leather to the 5 on the floor at my dealer. It is an 1139 add on for all three rows. The brand is Katz skin (you can find that on the internet). They also added heated seats 499 and tint for 399 making the price 22500 for a 5 speed touring with nav.

I am jealous but think I will set up an appointment to get it done soon. I guess the place they use will pick up my car and leave a replacement and it only takes a day.

The leather looked nicer then the pictures previously in this post. This also included leather door panels.

Ouch....$400 for tint.

It is good to know that Katzkin does offer leather kits for the 5 now. I checked their site a couple months ago and they had not added the 5 yet.

Last edited:
That looks great, wow!

Why am I so tempted to get a Mazda5?! I'm a college student, I'm supposed to want a sport coupe! :p

zverg said:
That looks great, wow!

Why am I so tempted to get a Mazda5?! I'm a college student, I'm supposed to want a sport coupe! :p
Because wagons are the new hotness. (cabpatch)

just drive it...

Protege52003 said:
trying to convince the wife to like the Mazda5 as our next vehicle......

just take her on a test drive - thats it! get the full demo on the seats & toys and she will be sold. this vehicle when viewed in person is simply remarkable.

pbdave said:
just take her on a test drive - thats it! get the full demo on the seats & toys and she will be sold. this vehicle when viewed in person is simply remarkable.

Agreed...I have a Protege5 and my wife is SOLD on a Mazda5 as her next car. Everyone that sees pictures says the same thing: "It's a minivan!" They simply can't believe it's basically the same size as my P5, but about 9 inches taller. The 17's are the sex in person...no huge wheel gap like the P5.

Back