Got my $500 check!

Actually, notsomuch. The money takes the sting away from paying payments when I did not have it... but I think HAVING the car back has helped heal the wound. It really is a nice car.

Johaan said:
Actually, notsomuch. The money takes the sting away from paying payments when I did not have it... but I think HAVING the car back has helped heal the wound. It really is a nice car.

I still want one. the recall stopped me from going in to debt for a 5. maybe next year. i am happy to hear most of you love your cars now that you have them :)

zoom-pixy-zoom said:
I still want one. the recall stopped me from going in to debt for a 5. maybe next year. i am happy to hear most of you love your cars now that you have them :)

Actually not having the car for a month made me really realize what a great vehicle it is!! Getting by with the loaners (I had a mazda6 then an MPV) made me appreciate the 5 all the more when I got it back. I enjoy driving it and I actually get compliments on it. Last week we drove my brother to the airport at night. I had just washed it and under the airport lights it looked sweet. The curbside check in guys all came over and were checking it out all asking me questions and saying how nice it looked. (My brother didn't even use the curbside check in - so it wasn't like they were gonna get a tip even)

Got mine as well

Was going to deposit it today but the damned teller had no pen.

Still very happy with Mazda. Made me feel good about being a loyal owner for the last decade +.

Antonio DiMarco said:
Was going to deposit it today but the damned teller had no pen.

Still very happy with Mazda. Made me feel good about being a loyal owner for the last decade +.

What kind of bank do you go to?

WOOT got my $500 cheque, in Canadian dollars of course... which means it's worth, what $20 US? :)

the_saint said:
$23.68 actually

Actually the US dollar is dropping like a dead duck - our $500CDN is worth about $430US - not great but sure beats $23.68

Still don't have mine but I've been eyeing that 6 disc MP3 CD changer.... I think I've spent my 500 a few times on my accessories wish list (lol2) ....

Back