So how fast have you driven your MAZDA5

I was booting down the highway with 4 or board, and I look down at the speedometer and ...... 180 KM per hour (111 mph).... I quickly slowed down before I could check the revs........ but I think it still had some room to go...
So how fast have you gone in your Mazda 5?

Hummm...

The Mazda3 has the fuel cut off set at 118 mph. I wonder if it is the same for the 5.

Mazda5rocks said:
No one has given their car a workout yet........ other than me??
Doesn't look like it.
I'm like an old fart driving mine. But then again, I didn't buy my 5 to go racing.

Any one faster

Black_Protege_5 said:
Well I was on the freeway one open night and I go it up 127mph on almost stock. I don't know what I can do now.
At least I know that there are 2 of us who are using the Mazda 5 as it was made to be driven (thumb)

snowblazin said:
Na, he's got a protege5 and is just confused (thumb)
No I got the Mazda5..... all tinted.. black and yes I had it going 180 KMH before I decided to let up a little on the gas....... but next time .........

Who else has given thier Mazda5 a workout? What is it anyway Can or a Var?

dominoy2k1 said:
damn its a minivan. why the hell would anyone want to go above 70mph?

hehehe

I personally really like the way the front end of the Mazda5 looks, it's great. Interior is nice, and the cars are so damn functional. Now if only they weren't so tall and heavy.

I'll tell you what, my 5 flies. It doesn't feel top-heavy at all, and corners like it's on rails.

Back