$500 Good will offering?

hondasarge

:
Mazda5
Hey all...first time poster; long time Mazda owner. I've got a question that I've not seen much about in this forum. It was reported on the net in a few reputable places that owners affected by the exhaust/AOD recall would be getting a $500 check from Mazda along with them resetting our warranties to start December 1. Has anyone gotten anything (a letter, or even better, a check) about this?

Not to beat a dead horse, but I've been really pleased with the way Mazda has handled this situation so far...
biggthumpup.gif

I haven't recieved any $$$ yet, but they said it would be a few months after we got our 5s back that they'd be sending the checks.

damn thats not fair! im going to deman a check for having to go through a motor with the VTCS/VICS bulls***!!!
hope you guys get it though.

what are the specs on this recall???

last time my car was at mazda they told me that I had 1 cat that had failed and was their fault...and they would order a new one and install it for free...but nothing else was said

36Crazyfists said:
what are the specs on this recall???

last time my car was at mazda they told me that I had 1 cat that had failed and was their fault...and they would order a new one and install it for free...but nothing else was said
You're in the Mazda5 section.

Yeah! Our check showed up today! My Christmas cards will be signed "Merry Christmas from the Sargent's and Mazda." :D

Back