Do the mechanics of foreign cars know what they are talking about????

nluv4lyfe

italic Can anyone please help me! Something is wrong with my 2005 -MAZDA6 car.......it was running exceptional - now, it doesn't even run. At first the dash lights all went off, engine wouldn't turn over, navigation went out, radio/cd went out - everything down. (I thought it might be the battery - but it was a brand new battery, BUT I went and bought another battery and had it put in - just to be sure). It would run, but still the navaigation, radio/cd, all lights on dash were out. So I took it to the mechanic & he said that when the car was manufactured, that the MAIN BRAIN must have been damaged. So he ordered a "MAIN BRAIN" to be put in it ($2500.00). He put it in - and I drove about 45 minutes........and the same exact thing happened. The engine won't even turn on now. Has anyone had this problem with their car & if so, what and where did ya'll take your car - because it's almost like this mechanic doesn't know what he was talking about!

Is it not under warranty anymore?

Also, your "mechanic" has no idea what he's doing. For a funky problem like that I'd suggest taking your car to a dealer.

was this mechanic able to acess WDS or let alone CAN BUS if you are stateside?

Back