This is odd

:
00 Ford ZX2 S/R, 02 Toyota Sienna (formerly a 06 Mazda 5)
I took my MPV loaner back, but forgot to go get the stroller out of the back of it when I picked up the 5 (I was just too excited to get the 5 back). So I went to the dealership to get it back, and they had rented it out with the stroller in the back of it still. (boom07) They didn't notice it back there supposedly. Weird.

Yeah, I have my doubts about the quality of the 'on-site' rental guys. When I first dropped of my 5, the loaner 6 that I got was filthy. It was covered in bug guts, smelled like a$$, had pop on the windshiled, the rear windows had greasy paw prints all over it, and the rear doors had little paw prints on it too.

I was not impressed. I dealt with the smell for 2 day and took it back adn they put me into another 6 but atleast this one was relatively clean. It wasn't as clean as my car, but I didn't want to keep bringing the loaners back. THe only way I'd get a satisfactory vehicle is if I got a brsnd new one.
At least I'm not paying for the loaner.

Did you get your stroller back? If not, I'd make them buy me a brand new top-o-the-line luxury stroller. (evil)

Well at my dealership we had to detail all of the loaner MPVs as if it was a delivery...it just makes sense to do that anyway, but I guess some dealerships are too cheap for that...

MazKid said:
Well at my dealership we had to detail all of the loaner MPVs as if it was a delivery...it just makes sense to do that anyway, but I guess some dealerships are too cheap for that...

I returned my MPV the same way I received it: Vacuumed and washed. My dealer appreciated it.

That's great! I appreciate when someone returns a loaner in good condition...our salespeople(most of them anyway) can't maintain a car. Thier demos, in just 6,000 miles, turn from brand new to scratched, dented, broken interior pieces, and uncurably dirty.

It's terrible, though there's a few people that keep the cars in good shape.

MazKid said:
That's great! I appreciate when someone returns a loaner in good condition...our salespeople(most of them anyway) can't maintain a car. Thier demos, in just 6,000 miles, turn from brand new to scratched, dented, broken interior pieces, and uncurably dirty.

It's terrible, though there's a few people that keep the cars in good shape.
Maybe that is where the notion that salesmen are among the lowest lifeforms on the planet comes from. (hah)

Yeah, got the stroller back. I also found a small scratch on my 5 door from them (very small....but a scratch none the less) so they are buying me a botle of touch up also.

Back