When did you get your 5?

rarefc3s

:
03.5 Sunlight Silver MSP
What day did you take delivery of your Mazda 5 and what is your location?

2006 Sport delivered on July 12, 2005

Louisville, KY (though I had to go to Lexington to get the car because none were in Louisville yet)

July 25th,

I had to drive to an unpronouncable city in michigan (yipsilante?) an hour away because none were in ohio, and to my knowledge I was the 1st one in Ohio to own one. There were a few of them in detroit a week or 2 before that, but they wouldnt "deal" and only had tourings with Nav.

Sep...October. No, wait. November. I'm pretty sure it'll... oh, what recall? Uh huh. Uh huh. Ok. No sweat. We like the car a lot. Sure. We'll wait for December. Oh. I see. Yes. I agree- those holidays sure do cramp things. So, we're set for January delivery, right??? Right???
(thumb)

July 26, 2005
Central NJ

Post-recall delivery: it'll be at least a few more weeks, because of the flood damage that still needs to be cleaned up. I wonder what the dealership will do when MazdaUSA stops footing the bill for the loaner. They should let me keep the loaner until my car is fixed, but I don't trust them to do what they're supposed to anymore. (notcool)

Last edited:
Hopefully sometime August-October 2006. I think I'm going to wait and see if any changes are being made, if AWD is available, etc. I hope I can wait that long. I test drove a 5 sport and almost signed for it right then and there. Really want a touring 5spd non navi, so I think I can hold out. My local dealer only has auto tourings on the lot. I am not driving an auto, when a 5spd is available.

November 23 2005 bought my Black 5 on my Birthday yesterday aswell as my new home later that evening talk about a ton of papers to sign , felt like Derrick Jeter signing auto graphs!!! lol but love the car awesoem actually used it to move today some stuff to our new home and had it filled up 3 times with house hold items and has actually amazing amount of room with seats folded down just a littl emore than my Vibe GT great car though again happy with the performance not a rocket ship like my GT but cruises way nice and going to enjoy the fuel mileage over the loaded Liberty we traded in , but all in all great and got it for $350.00 under invoice hows that for a deal any ?'s love to tell the story lol take care all

OH sorry its a mazda 5 Black sport non nav with auto and the apperance package , i beleive its called with the 6 disc and side sills and spoiler only paided $250.00 for this option with the 3 item included great looking car nice to see factory rides put nice 17" inch wheels on cars i paided $1,400 for the 17's on my Vibe GT great ride and handles awhttp://www.msprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64385&stc=1esome[

Attachments

• NEW CAR 003.jpg
    NEW CAR 003.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Are you awaiting delivery like I am?

GT (a.k.a. Touring) with 5 speed seems to be the hardest to come by right now -- particularly if you want a specific colour like we do.

?? How many folks out there are waiting for cars that are on order ??
?? What trim level did you order ??
?? When did you place your order ??
?? When do you expect delivery ??
?? Where are you located ??

Last edited:
?? What trim level did you order ??
GT-5spd

?? When did you place your order ??
Aug 20th

?? When do you expect delivery ??
January

?? Where are you located ??
Ottawa, ON

still waiting

and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting....

ordered GT A/C Auto August 6th, Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Promised Sept delvery, no oops then October, then recall, then December, now wait - hmm hasn't even been built yet (huh? WTF?) now maybe January...

again WTF?? that's 6 months!

am now talking with 2 other dealerships... might have to fly somewhere to buy it as no one will do a dealer transfer.

can you spell PISSED OFF?

It's a damn good car - just too bad it's so bloody hard to give Mazda my money, CMON!

pbdave said:
and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting....

ordered GT A/C Auto August 6th, Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Promised Sept delvery, no oops then October, then recall, then December, now wait - hmm hasn't even been built yet (huh? WTF?) now maybe January...

again WTF?? that's 6 months!

am now talking with 2 other dealerships... might have to fly somewhere to buy it as no one will do a dealer transfer.

can you spell PISSED OFF?

It's a damn good car - just too bad it's so bloody hard to give Mazda my money, CMON!
WOW! That sucks!

(thumb) (thumb) After weeks of looking, we finally bought our Mazda5 Touring today.

We bought a Whitewater Pearl Touring with automatic and navigation.

:)

Wuster said:
(thumb) (thumb) After weeks of looking, we finally bought our Mazda5 Touring today.

We bought a Whitewater Pearl Touring with automatic and navigation.

:)
Hmm...sounds like mine...EXACTLY like mine! (thumb)
Congrats!

the_saint said:
Hmm...sounds like mine...EXACTLY like mine! (thumb)
Congrats!

So far, we love it.

I searched high and low all over the northern va area. Then it turned out that Winchester Mazda (about 80 miles west of DC) had 3 touring with automatic and nav sitting on their lot.

Originally when in to buy the Phantom Blue, but wife said "no way". She liked the white water pearl much better. So that is what we got.

not yet but my brother and me are planning to get the M5 to my parents for chritsmas , i love the look of the van and the inside too!!! absolutely in love with it!!!

Back